Smartlatinomodel

hwic04
This topic is 1190 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have 411 on Diogo Soares advertising on RM as smartlatinomodel? Apparently from Brazil and now based in DC. Damn hot! Love to hear from anyone who’s been with him.

Messaged him and he responds right away. Appears to be a cool guy and very respectful. I just asked his rate btw.

In his ad text he says, "Btw I have an old bad review from someone I even didn't meet"

Scroll down to his 10/15/18 review to see who that someone is.

~Boomer~

LOL

But you could answer yes and no questions

Did he look like his pictures?

Was he just not into you? meaning disconnected

A scammer?

Good suggestion @alexslaveboy

Not as ripped, he said he hadn't been at the gym lately because of his rotator calf injury in the summer...

Not a kisser either. Not aroused.

Maybe I caught him at a bad day, week, month... His abs look oily in the pics, photoshopped? Maybe...

I only posted 3 negative reviews on RM, this one wasn't deleted, the other 2 were and the 3rd of Czech Jock got my account deleted. I no longer post reviews there.

My apologies if I posted too much and crossed the line, I'll edit this again to remove some of the information and avoid bothering the mgt.

Guest SilverDollar

Thank you so much for this. Love this Board. Just canceled a gig with him in DC.

Does anyone have 411 on Diogo Soares advertising on RM as smartlatinomodel? Apparently from Brazil and now based in DC. Damn hot! Love to hear from anyone who’s been with him.[/Q

Why don't you learn to post a link?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...