411 on Gregoo

illhelpya
This topic is 1549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I unfortunately wasn’t able to meet him during my trip to Paris because he was very slow replying and supposedly had an injury.

He’s now in New York. Maybe someone from here will meet him and let us know if he is worth a visit to Paris next year again, lol.

His reviews on Hunqz seem good, with the exception that some say that his pricing is too high (and they might not have hired him because of that). But for those who have met him, they seem to agree that he has great muscles in person.

Anyone in NYC see him yet?

He is currently in NY. Quoted me 1,000 for an overnight which is not too bad in the greater scheme of things. I didn't want an overnight without a previous 1-hour test drive though. My real question is - he is hosting at one of the YMCAs in NY. Are the YMCA rooms tiny? Is there even a bathroom in their rooms? I would hate to hop in a communal shower after the deed is done ...

It is easy to find the YMCA amenities. But the one I checked has mostly rooms with shared bath or $200 for double with private bath.

I think the real impediment is a young buff stud getting older guests in without arousing suspicion. I suspect there is scrutiny from staff and a guest fee. They don't want freeloaders using the facilities including the gym/pool built into the price.

However, a hot fantasy scene where you arrange to cruise and pick him up in the fitness center for a steamy 1:1 scene in a bunkbed might be interesting.

----

On another note, in a recent photo he appears to have pronounced (possibly steroidal) acne on his shoulders, arms, chest, likely back.

Edited by SirBIllybob

It is easy to find the YMCA amenities. But the one I checked has mostly rooms with shared bath or $200 for double with private bath.

I think the real impediment is a young buff stud getting older guests in without arousing suspicion. I suspect there is scrutiny from staff and a guest fee. They don't want freeloaders using the facilities including the gym/pool built into the price.

However, a hot fantasy scene where you arrange to cruise and pick him up in the fitness center for a steamy 1:1 scene in a bunkbed might be interesting.

----

On another note, in a recent photo he appears to have pronounced (possibly steroidal) acne on his shoulders, arms, chest, likely back.

Love how you think … that could be a steamy scene indeed. Where did you find the recent acne-scarred photo? I don't see it in his RM or Hunqz ads, unless if I missed something ...

I would think that it would be pretty awkward for him to host if his room doesn't have a bathroom. Let's us know if you meet up and how he looks (compared to his really hot photos). I'm considering taking the plunge as well.

A lot of flats in Paris don’t have a bathroom. Maybe he is used to that, lol. You’re better asking him.

He has one 5 star review now, without any comments.

I've access to original IG photos [no-reveal policy] but if you zoom into the yellow tanktop pic the resolution blurs compared to the social media post, though you get a sense. Not necessarily scarring.

A deal-breaker for shallow mongers like me.

I have known some cyclical users to have the cysts clear right up if they don't pick at them.