A question on mutual touch

amino
This topic is 1841 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry if this has been discussed. Every time I went to a masseur, I found it was not easy to reach out his body, especially when I was on my tummy. Then after flipping over, a lot of times I also felt reluctant to reach out because that would get in the way of the masseur's work, and that would actually discount his serious massage work on my body. So most times I ended up only touching my masseur a little bit. That doesn't satisfy my fantasy to touch / tease a man. How do you guys manage that?

You've never had the masseur brush his penis against you (often your arm or your head)? Or the much more obvious plop it in your open palm while their work your back move? Or stretch your arm and in the process place your hand on their groin? I'm definitely not particularly bold especially when I'm on a table (and especially when I'm on my stomach) so I often let the masseur make the first move and those are some of the more obvious signs they're open to mutual touch. I will say it seems a lot more natural (and more likely to start sooner) when the massage is on a bed. And if they're naked and they start touching you then a polite "may I touch you" usually elicits a yes.

You've never had the masseur brush his penis against you (often your arm or your head)? Or the much more obvious plop it in your open palm while their work your back move? Or stretch your arm and in the process place your hand on their groin? I'm definitely not particularly bold especially when I'm on a table (and especially when I'm on my stomach) so I often let the masseur make the first move and those are some of the more obvious signs they're open to mutual touch. I will say it seems a lot more natural (and more likely to start sooner) when the massage is on a bed. And if they're naked and they start touching you then a polite "may I touch you" usually elicits a yes.

What Madman said. He may be ranked a novice, but he isn't a novice in these matters! ;)

If I have not had the discussion ahead of time...and If they haven't done the obvious things mentioned above, I typically follow this protocol: I drop an arm (when massage is on a table) and start by gently feeling their lower legs (calves) and slowly work my way up...judging their reaction as I go. I try not to impede the flow of the massage as this happens...and the touching may not be continuous. I also test the waters on their backside as well as their frontside.

I find mutual touch difficult with massage on a bed. There is no good placement for your hands when you are on your stomach. Only when the masseur is standing on the floor "at your head" does it give you the opportunity to reach out and touch

If I have not had the discussion ahead of time...and If they haven't done the obvious things mentioned above, I typically follow this protocol: I drop an arm (when massage is on a table) and start by gently feeling their lower legs (calves) and slowly work my way up...judging their reaction as I go. I try not to impede the flow of the massage as this happens...and the touching may not be continuous. I also test the waters on their backside as well as their frontside.

I find mutual touch difficult with massage on a bed. There is no good placement for your hands when you are on your stomach. Only when the masseur is standing on the floor "at your head" does it give you the opportunity to reach out and touch