Senusal/Erotic Massage

MathGeek
This topic is 1849 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm finding different definitions of sensual & erotic massages, and I'm wanting to know what to expect when I hire someone from rentmassure.com who advertises sensual & erotic.

Specifically:

1--are both the client and masseur nude?

2--do I expect a "happy ending"? (hand job or oral)?

3--am I allowed to touch the masseur...if so, what are the limits?

4--is it appropriate to ask him the questions via e-mail, or might it scare him off thinking I might be vice?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, the answer to all 4 of your questions are "maybe". With Erotic, you would most like get the 3 things you are asking about, but it's not guarantied. Sensual? Who knows. And for 4... yeah, that makes a lot go silent.

Edited by kevininsa

I'm finding different definitions of sensual & erotic massages, and I'm wanting to know what to expect when I hire someone from rentmassure.com who advertises sensual & erotic.

Specifically:

1--are both the client and masseur nude?

2--do I expect a "happy ending"? (hand job or oral)?

3--am I allowed to touch the masseur...if so, what are the limits?

4--is it appropriate to ask him the questions via e-mail, or might it scare him off thinking I might be vice?

Thanks!

EVERY masseur has their own definitions on what "Sensual" or "Erotic" means in their individual massage session. There are no cut and dried rules. There are some "assumptions" we as clients might make about what a "Sensual" vs "Erotic" massage session is. My "assumption" is that in a Sensual massage both masseur and client are naked, and maybe a happy ending. (happy ending not guaranteed) An Erotic massage to me is both masseur and client naked, and a happy ending guaranteed, with maybe mutual touch allowed, maybe oral. But as I mentioned, this is what I ASSUME before I go to a masseur that advertises or tells me they provide a Sensual or Erotic massage. I have been burned on more than one occasion....paid a hefty massage fee ($160/hr) for what I was told was an Erotic massage, only to get a massage by a nude masseur with no happy ending. (He considered being naked "Erotic') So the ONLY 100% way to find out what a particular masseur means by "Sensual" vs "Erotic"is to ask. I have found MANY masseurs to be very open either on the phone or text if I ask re: mutual touch, oral and happy ending. The ones that won't tell me I do not go to. I might end up paying $160 hr. for basically a plain massage by a nude masseur and nothing else. Been there. Done that. Never again. I always ask now and am much happier and always get what I want. No guessing games. No wasted money and time. Just complete satisfaction since I know before I go to the masseur since we have both clarified it when I made the appointment.

Edited by Dmitri

Great points guys. You can't assume with high rate that is any guarantee. I like to ask up front on the phone 1) are you nude 2) what style of massage (therapeutic or sensual) 3) rate 4) self release ok. Even if they answer properly no guarantees. Like Dimitri said each has their own definition. Many I have experienced think sensual or erotic means they are nude and/or HE or self release only. Not what it means to be but... Typically someone charging 80 is different than 160 - but no guarantee.

I think part of it could be the chemistry between the two. If there is mutual attraction more could happen. If not, you may just get the basics.

Good post

Thanks for the info. Sounds like those definitions may really be confusing. I have my eyes on Samgl. He says "

I can guarantee that I will work on all of your muscle groups in your body.

~Once finished, you will leave very relaxed and satisfied. "

I'm interpreting that the way I want it interpreted, but I'm sure it's somewhat vague.

Anyhow, thanks again!

I always ask "is respectful mutual touch allowed... Not needed but would like to know before I make a cool of myself". I'll either get a yes, no, or that opens up what is on the table. Once there I caress the guys legs and ass to see how far I can go. I moan to let them know I'm aroused. Most times I'm getting sucked or fucking.

Several years ago I went to a new masseur and it was fairly obvious how things would unfold, but I always wanted to tread with a bit of caution. So I stretch out, face down with a jock-type brief still on. My palms are at my side, and within 30 seconds or less, a nice, firm, rigid cock is now placed in my right hand. So much for subtle. The beginnings of a long term relationship. Fun memories.

Several years ago I went to a new masseur and it was fairly obvious how things would unfold, but I always wanted to tread with a bit of caution. So I stretch out, face down with a jock-type brief still on. My palms are at my side, and within 30 seconds or less, a nice, firm, rigid cock is now placed in my right hand. So much for subtle. The beginnings of a long term relationship. Fun memories.

Were you exercising caution because you did not know how he defined ‘erotic massage’ or was the erotic part never mentioned when you set up the appointment? Sensual is always the tricky one for me, but erotic seems a little more direct.

Were you exercising caution because you did not know how he defined ‘erotic massage’ or was the erotic part never mentioned when you set up the appointment? Sensual is always the tricky one for me, but erotic seems a little more direct.

He advertised as erotic, thus it was a little unclear. I was still new to the game. And he turned out to be excellent in many ways.

There is no absolute code on the definition of either term.

"sensual" could be as little as rubbing your butt and the occasional body to body moment.

while "erotic" does assume more of a sexual connection, I've found many times that isn't more than a lame hand job.

It's never a guarantee until you've tried someone's session and then if you're close to what you want...discuss the possibility of other details on the next meet ( after tipping them well).