Mutual

jbro
This topic is 1807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This once happened to me too, and it was pretty surprising and serendipitous and hot.

A couple years ago, I was in Maui for work. I had an afternoon off one day, and thought I'd get a massage because I was super sore from work and travel and stress and all that. My hotel had a spa/massage service, so I booked a massage for my room, with the sole goal of relaxing. I didn't even specify if I wanted a male or female therapist -- just had them send over whoever was available on short notice.

I hear a knock, and open the door, and there's this attractive blond guy wearing a blue polo and white shorts -- probably 6'1, wiry like a bicyclist, mid to late 30s. I idly thought "he's kinda hot," but was distracted by how sore I was, so nothing more. He set up his table, I got undressed, lay down on my front, and he put a blanket over me and started massaging.

It's a really good and deep massage, especially on my neck and shoulders, and I start to relax. To stretch me out, he keeps having me rest my hands on his outer thigh while pushing on my shoulder, but this doesn't strike me as unusual, especially since I'm still covered in a blanket. And then, one time he switches my hand position from his outer thigh to his inner thigh, and I notice he actually has placed my hand on his bare skin, just underneath his shorts. I kinda start to wonder if there's something going on, but it's still tough to be sure. He then goes back to massaging my neck and shoulders, and then goes to my other side. This time, when he stretches out my arm, he places it pretty high in between his two (muscular) thighs, and squeezes them together, making sure my forearm rubs against his crotch. I involuntarily moan a little, and then he lets go, and this time, as he goes around the table near my legs, I hear the unmistakable noise of his clothes hitting the floor, and the rest is pretty much history.

The hottest part of it was how completely unexpected it was.

I.

HATE.

YOU.

Two years ago or so, a friend of mine, a real "masseur finder" told me about this professional masseur who was not only great but if he liked the client he could make a move if the client was responsive. In addition to his massage talents, my friend spoke of his amazing ass, large balls and thick/long cock. Clearly, he had been liked by the masseur, who I will refer to as Ed. I make an appointment and get an hour five days later. Ed had his office in a shared space but was totally private. Ed received me in blue loose medical scrubs. After a brief professional interview he asks me to take my clothes off or keep the underwear if I preferred and lay on the table under a towel. He left the room. Ed had a short beard, ok face, and could not discern much of his body under the loose scrubs. An average mid thirties guy. Ed came back and after a few comfort related questions began the massage. It was warm and I asked, "Ed, if you don't mind, would you remove the towel?" "no problem he said". Ed was a 10 masseur: great job on my back, shoulders, neck and arms. Then he moved down to the lumbar area hitting the glutes from time to time. Nothing sensual so far. Then Ed moved to my feet, calves and thighs (should have said that he had asked about my training, complimented me on my shape and said some endearing things, such " I like your skin"). When Ed reached my upper thighs he massaged the adductors with the inevitable contact with my balls and already puffing cock. Naturally I made acknowledging moans at each contact, then he moved to my glutes and he gave me a phenomenal and sensual massage, fostering repeated moans. He would knead both glutes at a the same time and spread them out, occasion that I did not miss to "wink" at him. He worked on the space between hole and balls and I was already delirious. Then I felt the tingling of his beard and the unmistakable tip of a hard tongue going for the target. He got on the table, spread my legs some and completed the massage using his hands and elbows moving from thighs to upper back at which moment I felt his already ahrd cock and chest rubbing against my back. He had stripped. He asked me to turn over and as I sat on the table to do so, he put my cock in his mouth. "I want to fuck you" I said. He pulled me up, I stood, he leaned on the table and lifted a leg. He was already lubed!!! I fucked him in various positions, he was verbal which turns me on to no end, kisses, some 69 again, and more fucking until we both came, I inside him (rubber of course) and he on my chest as I jerked him off while sitting on me. After a brief rest and towel clean up, Ed said "now do turn around so I can finish the massage", which he did, legs, tummy, pecs, neck, and, yes, there was a second round.

Ed is one of a kind, a visited him several times until he moved to another place without the privacy necessary for that kind of massage. A great guy and a great masseur who believes in "Mutual" with the right client.

Edited by Harryinny