411 KadeDeveroux

Mhs
This topic is 1649 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I was encouraged by your post, MHS, and went forward with scheduling a session with him. Unfortunately, I can't recommend him. I found him to be difficult, extremely unresponsive (slow to respond at best) and inattentive. He couldn't even answer basic questions over text without my having to ask him again and again 3-4 times. With his poor communication skills, and the difficulty in scheduling, he is a strong "no" in my book.

Edited by SugarCub

I was encouraged by your post, MHS and went forward with scheduling a session with him. Unfortunately, I can't recommend him. I found him to be difficult, extremely unresponsive (slow to respond at best) and inattentive. He couldn't even answer basic questions over text without my having to ask him again and again 3-4 times. With his poor communication skills, and the difficulty in scheduling, he is a strong "no" in my book.

Did you actually get a massage from him or are you just giving a review on his communication?

I was encouraged by your post, MHS and went forward with scheduling a session with him. Unfortunately, I can't recommend him. I found him to be difficult, extremely unresponsive (slow to respond at best) and inattentive. He couldn't even answer basic questions over text without my having to ask him again and again 3-4 times. With his poor communication skills, and the difficulty in scheduling, he is a strong "no" in my book.

Sorry to hear that it didn’t work out. I think he mentioned he was in the process of moving, so maybe that was a factor?

Sorry to hear that it didn’t work out. I think he mentioned he was in the process of moving, so maybe that was a factor?

Not at the expense of sub-standard service for your client, and there’s no such thing as sub-standard money...I liked his pics but bad reviews like this is good testimony not to even think about approaching him. ??

• 3 weeks later...

My sense is that the "security reasons excuse" is pure bullshit, especially if they, and you, don't allow blocked numbers. I am sure all text messages are recorded and retrievable from the providers, so if some serious shit should happen, things should be easy to trace. Given that, I feel that, as long as the guy sounds normal, setting up appointments via text gives me sufficient confidence to walk into a hotel room for a massage, with the understanding that there is no protection against lame.

Now, there are always psychos and bad actors, and this is why you want to be careful, but in reality they can get you on the subway or a dark street corner too. Hence, as soon as a masseur sounds like he might have "issues" just RUN, no matter how hot the pix on the profile. The pix are most likely fakes anyway. In this particular case, it felt like prying basic information that someone that's in this business in order to make money should be eager to give. I am not going to beg or jump through hoops for a service for which I am already paying considerable amount of money, period.

Edited by Capitano

• 2 weeks later...

Playing devil's advocate... he probably gets the same questions over and over again, and he does have a website that answers basic questions. Maybe he gets frustrated with people who don't read the info before contacting him. As for sending him a pic, that I can't defend.

Playing devil's advocate... he probably gets the same questions over and over again, and he does have a website that answers basic questions. Maybe he gets frustrated with people who don't read the info before contacting him. As for sending him a pic, that I can't defend.

My only question was his address after setting the time. He said he would send it when he received my photo.

• 4 months later...

I saw him for three great massages. He flaked on me for the last two appointments. When I called him on it, he blocked me from text messaging and on the rentmasseur app. I had a friend text him about setting up an appt and said that I had recommended him. He said that he was no longer seeing me as a client. There’s a little more so PM me if you want to know more