Swinging Richards - Atlanta

Atlanta_Guy
This topic is 1767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

UPDATE

on the bright side the “northside ballet” as some of us locals refer to it has seen some slight improvements. The lineup is not very good but a few new dancers have joined and new meat is usually good for a gay strip club. They also have their credit card system working again after being cash only for six weeks.

But the owner continues to do stupid shit. The plans to turn it into a straight club during the day is the latest. The owner of Johnson’s has now indicated on his Facebook page that he will be opening a Johnson’s in Atlanta. When that happens it will be the final nail in the northside ballet’s coffin.

https://www.projectq.us/atlanta/Swinging_Richards_adding_female_dancers_to_daytime_lineup?gid=19954

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

on the bright side the “northside ballet” as some of us locals refer to it has seen some slight improvements. The lineup is not very good but a few new dancers have joined and new meat is usually good for a gay strip club. They also have their credit card system working again after being cash only for six weeks.

But the owner continues to do stupid shit. The plans to turn it into a straight club during the day is the latest. The owner of Johnson’s has now indicated on his Facebook page that he will be opening a Johnson’s in Atlanta. When that happens it will be the final nail in the northside ballet’s coffin.

https://www.projectq.us/atlanta/Swinging_Richards_adding_female_dancers_to_daytime_lineup?gid=19954

But will Matt be able to get a full nude/full bar license? I thought such licenses were limited in Atlanta. If Matt's Atlanta endeavor is a go-go bar where the dancers perform in thongs, then I'm not interested. I can see plenty of guys in swimwear at the beach or pool.