Green House Spa NYC

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 1750 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The post about edging got me wondering about Green House Spa on 14th and 6th. It seems all the rage to talk about Utopia and Time Square among others but I always felt Green House procured a good value. Nice facility and good Masseurs. Anyone have any Masseurs you’d recommend or experiences to share recently?

• 3 months later...
So, color my intrigued....but unfamiliar with moving from a strictly therapeutic to more massage. How does that happen at a spa? Do you ask for it during the session?

I would love to know that as well!

I would love to know that as well!

I'd suggest being very careful, especially if you are new to the spa. You might want to ask for a "relaxing" or "full-body" massage. And throw in a few well-timed moans and groans during the massage.

Of course, the experience will vary with the spa and the masseur.

I'd suggest being very careful, especially if you are new to the spa. You might want to ask for a "relaxing" or "full-body" massage. And throw in a few well-timed moans and groans during the massage.

Of course, the experience will vary with the spa and the masseur.

Thanks! My understanding was that most spas have very strict policies about the "services" that they provide, and anything sensual or erotic is off limits. That's why I was so curious.

Thanks! My understanding was that most spas have very strict policies about the "services" that they provide, and anything sensual or erotic is off limits. That's why I was so curious.

Yeah, I would really never think to do anything like that here at home. I don't know if I would be brave enough to try it while I am traveling either...haha.

So, color my intrigued....but unfamiliar with moving from a strictly therapeutic to more massage. How does that happen at a spa? Do you ask for it during the session?

There are certain spas mostly found in NYC though a couple in LA and many out of the country that are simply known for providing more than therapeutic.

In those places, you don’t need to do a thing. Lay back, relax and enjoy the ride.

The only advice I’d give is to undress completely and don’t put a towel over yourself before the masseur enters.

Obviously the only other thing one can do is to become erect when you are asked to turn over. That’s usually all a masseur needs to do the rest.

In more standard spas, a happy ending may occur but one should never plan on it and never ask. Just let the time go, moans or sighs can help. Move your hips when the masseur gets close to inner thighs or buttocks areas and hope he is feeling you.

I like starting with a towel on and having the massage start more traditional (though usually the towels are much smaller than a traditional spa...). It's fun when they slowly play peekaboo with your body and then eventually take it off. That's something that kind of bothered me about Babylon when I went there a while ago... they didn't provide a towel at all.