An Embarrassing Situation, Anal Fissures

rocky
This topic is 1859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, nothing that anyone wants to talk about but recently diagnosed with fissures. My doctors, and I use plural since I see my GP and dermatologist, believe it's from my dry skin that needs controlling. I, in full disclosure, like to have prostate exams but very unrough. I'm not a bottom specifically but enjoy the fingering. So, that being said, not that I'm trying to heal, any thoughts out there about what does for fun? I'm a 65 year old pudgy guy, liked the slight penetration sensation but now off limits. If you want me to take this elsewhere, I'll do so, thanks..

Thanks and of course not a question you'd like to read on this thread. As I might of mentioned I have several doctors involved and because of my extreme psorasis (sp) there was indication this was an issue. Yes, I'm now high fiber (hoooraay); but was looking for time down the road with having some back door fun so to speak. Thanks

OK, nothing that anyone wants to talk about but recently diagnosed with fissures. My doctors, and I use plural since I see my GP and dermatologist, believe it's from my dry skin that needs controlling. I, in full disclosure, like to have prostate exams but very unrough. I'm not a bottom specifically but enjoy the fingering. So, that being said, not that I'm trying to heal, any thoughts out there about what does for fun? I'm a 65 year old pudgy guy, liked the slight penetration sensation but now off limits. If you want me to take this elsewhere, I'll do so, thanks..

Treat them per doctor's orders and eventually they will heal with time. Meanwhile they'll be a royal pain in the ass , (excuse the pun) and an inconvenience. Definitely not fun but there are worst things out there one could have. I can't remember how long mine took to heal but they did and I've never suffered from them again! Good luck! ;)

Epsom salt baths work wonders.

Also fingering may not seem like a big deal (or dill, if you’re into “gluten free” sex toys ?)...but unbuffed nails can pose a risk of creating micro tears...which can grow when you’re doing your daily “activities” and movements.

I’m mostly top myself, but if someone going to put anything back there it better be tounge or the whole 9”...no utensils in the salad.