Massage with edging NYC

Jamesryan
This topic is 1025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seems you’re looking more for a cum control session than a massage. I have had something “close” to this at Green House Men Spa 14th Street) had started on me when I was laying on my stomach. He had me “close” for a bulk of the massage but I can’t remember his name. This was also a couple years ago so I’m not sure if he’s still even there or how to go about asking for this.

Seems you’re looking more for a cum control session than a massage. I have had something “close” to this at Green House Men Spa 14th Street) had started on me when I was laying on my stomach. He had me “close” for a bulk of the massage but I can’t remember his name. This was also a couple years ago so I’m not sure if he’s still even there or how to go about asking for this.

My favorite at Green House is Tony. He offers me one of the best erotic messages bordering on edging from the mid-point on. I go to him for more of an erotic session than the traditional message.

My favorite at Green House is Tony. He offers me one of the best erotic messages bordering on edging from the mid-point on. I go to him for more of an erotic session than the traditional message.

Yes Tony indeed has a nice edging component to his massage. Alan at Greenhouse also has that feather touch edgy thing going on through most of the session which really gets me going.

He has mixed reviews here (search 25716) but for me one of the most sensual edgy private masseurs is Danny. I’m always asking him to take it down a notch so I don’t lose it. He has the touch.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/25716/

Danny has my vote too. Mostly folks here seem to take issue with the fact that he doesnt get naked, but that has never impaired his ability to give a great massage in my experience.

He has mixed reviews here (search 25716) but for me one of the most sensual edgy private masseurs is Danny. I’m always asking him to take it down a notch so I don’t lose it. He has the touch.

That was not my experience at all. The massage was OK but there was NO edging or HE. Chalk it up to chemistry, I guess.

Danny always intrigued me. But apparently he always keeps his clothes on, nobody seems to have seen him naked....

Danny always intrigued me. But apparently he always keeps his clothes on, nobody seems to have seen him naked....

I had a session with Danny one time. He was a nice guy, decent message but did absolutely nothing remotely sensuous for me. Yet from what others have said, a completely different experience. That was it for me. So many hot masseurs out there to choose from who aim to please and provide me with a fulfilling session.