Romani

Finbar
This topic is 1773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If my posting on here makes anyone uncomfortable, please inform me. I too hire providers on occasion, but I understand that some people may view this forum as a "clients only" area.

To re-state what others have said, welcome to the Forum.

If anyone is uncomfortable with what you post they van simply not read it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It turns out that I'm "too muscular" for the type of modeling I'd like to get into. Didn't even know that was a thing. Nonetheless, you'll all have to wait another 3-4 weeks for the photos; I need to lose 6-8 pounds. I'm still allowed to become more muscular in the future, so long as I keep my measurements within specific ratios (it's all about proportion).

Is there a particular forum/thread that providers use to post their travel dates and other information? I'm still in the process of figuring out how this site works.

Yes, there is a Travel Announcement Section.

Gman

@Romani -you may know-but in case you don't, there's a way to make an automatic signature when you post, and you can put the web address of your ad in the signature. It can make it easier for potential clients reading your posts to find you.

Gman

Thanks again, I appreciate your help.