Romani

Finbar
This topic is 1756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pecluvr

He was mentioned and linked in a recent thread. I recognize the pics. But the name given in the other thread was different, IIRC.

I am pretty sure he shortly advertised a few years back under a different name that I can't remember (something along the lines of Dimitri Valentino but not sure what). If it's the same guy, he was definitely worth the money, I just wish I wasn't too nervous at the time to request more than what we did.

I’d say with about 95% certainty, he “used to be” Dimitri Valentino. He’s mentioned on this site numerous times, if you search his previous “handle” and dig deep, you can find video clips of when he was a “Flex” star for $$$. I hired “Dimitri” several times and would do so again with no hesitation. In fact, I think the RM bare chest photo is an old one that I recognize or at least the same pose. Killer body, nice guy, a bit on the assertive/aggressive scale as I recall. The tip-off is his description of his side businesses and ventures. His hair is darker, a little longer and he’s put on a pound or two. Anxious to hear more. And more.

If you look closely, there’s a tatt on his right bicep, just like Dimitri. However, DV had a tatt (some Latin script, I think) on his left pec that may have been removed or photoshopped out. But the bicep one, of a large cross, is still visible. Hmmmmmm.

• 2 months later...
If my posting on here makes anyone uncomfortable, please inform me. I too hire providers on occasion, but I understand that some people may view this forum as a "clients only" area.

Welcome to the forum! Nothing you posted should make anyone feel uncomfortable, and this forum is definitely not just a clients only club. It's nice to see things from a providers point of view.

Welcome to the forum! Nothing you posted should make anyone feel uncomfortable, and this forum is definitely not just a clients only club. It's nice to see things from a providers point of view.

I agree. Welcome to the forum @Romani . I look forward to reading your contributions, as others will too, I'm sure.

If my posting on here makes anyone uncomfortable, please inform me. I too hire providers on occasion, but I understand that some people may view this forum as a "clients only" area.

On the contrary, most members welcome providers' interventions here. By commenting you give us the opportunity to become more familiar with you, have a better idea of how you operate. You wouldn't be the first if you gained clients based on how you interact with us here.

I agree. Welcome to the forum @Romani . I look forward to reading your contributions, as others will too, I'm sure.

On the contrary, most members welcome providers' interventions here. By commenting you give us the opportunity to become more familiar with you, have a better idea of how you operate. You wouldn't be the first if you gained clients based on how you interact with us here.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! I look forward to sharing any insight I can offer and making some new friends.

Romani, all are welcomed here!