Dallas The Tin Room

Pepper Young
This topic is 1846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was there during the week about a year and half ago. There were only a handful of customers and the dancers werent that engaging. Even the bartender was distracted. I wouldnt go back but maybe its better on the weekend?

The above posters are correct: dancers are never fully nude at the Tin Room. A number of them do flaunt hard-ons or semi's in their speedo type bikini underwear, which can, in some cases, be enticing! The last few times I've been there (not on a weekend, though) the dancers have not been that engaging with the patrons.

In the past, I have met a few gems at Tin Room but they were usually guys visiting Dallas from other states or other countries, and they nearly always approached me by introducing themselves and asking my name before asking if I'd like to "see more" in a private lap dance or three!

Never met a guy there I'd be interested in hiring, though. I'd suggest checking it out on a weekend, though. I'm sure there might be more (and hotter!) guys on display on Friday or Saturday nights!

TruHart1 :cool:

The above posters are correct: dancers are never fully nude at the Tin Room. A number of them do flaunt hard-ons or semi's in their speedo type bikini underwear, which can, in some cases, be enticing! The last few times I've been there (not on a weekend, though) the dancers have not been that engaging with the patrons.

In the past, I have met a few gems at Tin Room but they were usually guys visiting Dallas from other states or other countries, and they nearly always approached me by introducing themselves and asking my name before asking if I'd like to "see more" in a private lap dance or three!

Never met a guy there I'd be interested in hiring, though. I'd suggest checking it out on a weekend, though. I'm sure there might be more (and hotter!) guys on display on Friday or Saturday nights!

Are the lap dances truly private? Is it in a booth with a curtain or door?

Are the lap dances truly private? Is it in a booth with a curtain or door?

Not private. Just a room that is used by dancers for “privates”.

Yes...NOT private. There is just a large room with a curtain around, as I recall.

Was there 2 weekends ago. Influx of hot guys from Spain. It is a bar with anywhere from 5-25 dancers in G-strings and underwear. Can tip while they are on stage. They wander through the bar and make themselves available for whatever they are comfortable with. Trying to entice you to take them to the private room where you pay $ 20 per song for a dance. Different dancers will do different things there. A few will talk to you about a "private show" outside the bar. Never pressed to see what that might entail. One of the guys from Spain there when I was there last was so incredibly handsome but definitely straight!