What I miss.

Guest Lonlyboy
This topic is 1868 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Lonlyboy

You know in my market I miss the old days of BP. I used to be able to find a good massage with nice HE at the end. I found some great local guys back then in the $80 range.

Now even on the $120-150 it is difficult to find a good massage with a good he.

Either you get a good massage with no sensuality or plenty of sensuality and horrible massage skills and they all want super high rates.

I have found a few options that come close and o stick with them but I keep hoping I can find better.

I might be wrong about this but when I came to NYC during the War of 1812, I think there was a law that a masseur had to be licensed to advertise. Getting a license required some degree of training. So most of the masseurs I found back then, not only gave happy endings, but were decent masseurs as well, and it was also not unusual to find a few that went well beyond the happy ending. All in all there were very few disappointments.

Yes, definitely miss BackPage and CraigsList. So much fun finding those diamonds in the rough. I had some luck on DoubleList placing suggestive ads to lure a few masseurs and wannabe massage boys out of the woods but the DoubleList flag engines caught me. So now I just look for the ads, which sadly are few.

Guest Lonlyboy
Yes, definitely miss BackPage and CraigsList. So much fun finding those diamonds in the rough. I had some luck on DoubleList placing suggestive ads to lure a few masseurs and wannabe massage boys out of the woods but the DoubleList flag engines caught me. So now I just look for the ads, which sadly are few.

I have never had luck on Double List. Even with the regular ads most seem to be flakes.