Tomharding on Rentmen NYC/NJ

kben
This topic is 1377 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has 5 five star reviews on RM but I reached out to 2 of the reviewers got no response and messages never read

As far as I can tell none of the reviewers are forum members

I do believe he's real.....but you never know who can show up without some perspective from a trusted forum member

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
It's interesting - he has thirty photos posted - all very much alike. He claims to be versatile and lists a multitude of activities he's into, yet he doesn't have one cock or one ass shot posted. That seems strange to me.

He has one shot of his tallywacker and a side view of his ass in a thong in his privates.

Gman

• 1 month later...

When I read his profile, I was struck by this answer he gave about what is distinctive about him:

I love animals with all of my heart, I would probably choose to save 1 dogs life over 1000 people.

If this is a serious statement, it reflects an appalling moral philosophy. IMHO

• 3 months later...

I’ve communicated with him a bit. It’s not been the greatest (rather hit or miss) but I don’t want to read too much into it. Has anyone met with him and willing to give feedback? I’d make a trip to NYC for an overnight if guys could give substantive positive feedback. But based off text interactions, I’m leaning toward no simply because he doesn’t seem invested. I would welcome any and I all thoughts!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...