411 on Brenden in SF (new guy)?

Damien
This topic is 1321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

looks interesting and promising but the pics are taken a long time apart. from mid 20s to early 40s by my estimate. Still not bad looking. who knows.

I wonder if the photos in the ad have changed since you posted that. I wouldn't say that the photos in the ad now appear to have been taken over the period of 15 years or more; they all look more or less contemporaneous to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Met with him - looks better in person. Very lean, very sweet. mid 30s, cute. 6' and about 150lbs. A look alike for Sheldon from BBT or Mayor Pete lol. Furry legs, smooth upper body. Very thorough, very chill, quiet, Zen, naturally sensual but more of an energy flow type guy. MT, HE, possible but he asked and I wasn't in that mood. Had his underwear on, seemed aroused but not substantial. I didn't care I was enjoying the thorough massage.

• 1 month later...
I had a massage with Brenden recently and it was great. He's clearly very trained. And it was nicely sensual but the skilled massage was definitely the priority. I highly recommend him and I agree, he looks better in person. Also, he only does outcalls for now and his price is incredibly reasonable for that.

Thanks for the update. Wanted to try him for a while.

• 3 weeks later...
Just a quick update. I had a massage with Brenden this past weekend. He is such a nice guy and he clearly know how to make you feel special and gave you tons of attention. The massage itself is very sensual and he has an amazing body. I highly recommend him and let me know if you need more details!

Glad to hear you too had a good experience.

• 1 year later...