Heeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaak....Well sort of....

MindThe Gap
This topic is 6265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/chgo/stay-tuned-731383.jpg

OMG – Ben is returning to blogging as the male version of Carol Anne Freeling in the 1982 hit film “Poltergeist.” Ben, DO NOT look or move into the light, it was created and is owned by someone else!

This all makes perfect sense to me, this parallel Ben is drawing for his suckers readers. I’m sure Ben read all about how people just didn’t buy his excuse for plagiarism in his apology; he being the victim of his own high standards of which he set for himself to meet deadlines; so he’s now taking yet another approach – one of which no one can possibly challenge. He was possessed by the supernatural, didn’t want to do it, but had absolutely no control over himself, when doing it!!! LOL.

Now I must admit that I thought Ben would return to his suckers readers in a more grandiose like fashion, similar to that of Angelina Jolie. You just know that Ben and Angelina are BFF. I’m sure he told us that somewhere many times in the past. I really thought that over these past two weeks, Ben was scouring South Africa, looking for an orphan to adopt, to bring back to America, to use, as his public puppet for the cleansing of his crimes.

I guess I was wrong. Ben will be coming back even more evil than before he left us sad believers.(is that possible?)

Well, this should be interesting. Only Ted Haggard has had a faster turn around from his crimes and sins to claim redemption.

I guess when it comes to Ben, two weeks of hiding and cowering from those he defrauded is the penance that he believes fits his crimes.

I’m already popping my corn for this one.

(PS) Isn't it ironic that the first thing Ben posts on his blog, even after everything that went down - Is something created by someone else, without credit?

Guest EuropTravl

Why give him the publicity?

I know his page got an incredible number of "hits" in the past couple of weeks, given that even Dave Barry mentioned it in his blog!

But you know how Little Benjie's (what does that mean again? note to self: ask triple F) mind works, he equates that with public demand and popularity I'm sure. Just do me a favor and summarize what comes next on there HERE so we don't have to increase the # of page hits.

Guest n2colour

Two things came to mind when I saw this:

1) There is no such thing as "bad" publicity.

2) The Law of Unintended Consequences.

:+

>Two things came to mind when I saw this:

>

>1) There is no such thing as "bad" publicity.

I'm sure Ben was jumping for joy when he first laid eyes on Doug's expose' and screamed at the top of his lungs through an open window to the world, in Ethel Merman style: "There's no such thing as "bad" publicity." I hear that Ben even sent Doug a beautiful floral arrangement with an equally sweet card with sentiment attached, just to say "Thanks." :D

Please get real.

Personally, I hope this thread DOES drive traffic to his Blog. It will only feed the ego of the beast into believing that all is well, forgiven and forgotten, when it indeed is not, by many. Even the boys over at Steamworks-Chicago, have formed their own little "Ben Patrol" to report any "safety violations" that might occur when with a client. (Gee that'll be hard to determine won't it?) If people at this point don't understand who and what Ben is, there is nothing or no one on the face of the planet that can or will ever change that for them. And so be it.

So the best thing to do with this is just have a few laughs. Or don't you think people are entitled to that?

Guest n2colour

Please get real.

It seemed to me I that I was. I guess not.

So the best thing to do with this is just have a few laughs. Or don't you think people are entitled to that?

Sure I do! In fact, I thought that was what I was doing. My mistake.

Someone owns the silhouette of a person sitting in front of a TV? Someone owns "stay tuned", which is the statement almost every announcer on TV or radio has used at one time or another to indicate, "more to come"?

What sort of nonsense will you perpetrate next?

Best regards,

KMEM

>What sort of nonsense will you perpetrate next?

The smart-ass inside of me (and no, I'm not talking about Rick Munroe - Homie don't play that bottom tune) want's to say...."well, Stay Tuned." :+

But since you asked, I never said nor did I suggest that anyone owned anything. What I said was: "Isn't it ironic that the first thing Ben posts on his blog, even after everything that went down - Is something created by someone else, without credit?"

Is there anything else of which I have twisted that I can unravel for you? :p

>

>But since you asked, I never said nor did I suggest that

>anyone owned anything. What I said was: "Isn't it ironic that

>the first thing Ben posts on his blog, even after everything

>that went down - Is something created by someone else, without

>credit?"

>

>Is there anything else of which I have twisted that I can

>unravel for you? :p

Is this a difference without a distinction or a distinction without a difference? Except perhaps in casual conversation, what is the difference between owning something and saying it first for public consumption as in copywrited material, etc.?

Thanks,

KMEM

>

>

You have made the point over and over that little does not refer to BN's cock so to what does "big liar" refer?

He has said he is guilty of plagiarism and apologized. I know that is not enough for some but how long and how much is enough?

Both Christian and Jewish culture allow forgiveness, especially for the truly contrite. However, whether BN is truly contrite is, according to the above philosophies, not within your personal perview to decide; that is absolutely given to the Lord.

Are you being truthful? Are you being reasonable? Who is the arbiter?

Thanks,

KMEM

Well, he's officially back.

Here's the only advice I can offer Ben after reading his first installement of his blog since he has found personal redemption.

[strong]BEN GO BACK TO PLAGIARIZING! WHO CARES IF IT'S A CRIME! IT COULDN'T BE ANY WORSE THAN SUBJECTING YOUR READERS TO ACUTE ZOMBISM SYNDROME FOR WHICH THEY JUST MIGHT NOT EVER RECOVER.

I'll even start the ball rolling by writing something and letting you steal it right from under my nose and never telling. I'm sure there are others who are willing to help out too.

For the sake of the world - For the sake of ALL mankind.......PLAGIARIZE BEN, PLAGIARIZE![/strong]

Poor Little Benjie (and let me once again stress this is not a veiled reference to the size of his penis) - his latest blog entry is the equivalent of being hit by a tranquilizer dart.

Sadly, it's apparent that the only talent the little boy has is lubing himself up and climbing into slings in rural Pennsylvania garages and getting fucked.

Unless, of course, it's being tied to a chair in Key West while some freak torments him in the rooster-filled night.

Benjie Benjie Benjie, you jumped the shark a long time ago and now you've become your worst nightmare: a joke.

However, take comfort, it could be worse. You could be RockHard.

Seriously yours,

FFF

Archived