411 Shane Harlem NYC

Hung_Cody
This topic is 1306 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him in person a few days ago but I was a stranger to him. He looks better in person. He is tall and handsome. Also fit.

Yup. I randomly saw him and a bud out and about in Montreal a few months ago. I had to make sure I wasn't seeing things so I walked a lap around and walked passed him again to get a close look. Definitely hotter in person. Was thinking about booking him but his rate was $400 and that's outside of my usual limit. Also came across his Twitter back then, I think someone posted it here before. Anyways, it gave somewhat of a good idea of whats on his OF page.

Well after committing to a weekend dates and flights and a fee of 3k he just flaked stating he gets 500 hourly. Hmmmmm good luck and buyer beware

That is interesting. Can I ask where you are located? I wonder if the “hassle of traveling to you” is getting to him - he’s been traveling constantly over the past 3 weeks according to his Instagram.

Yup. I randomly saw him and a bud out and about in Montreal a few months ago. I had to make sure I wasn't seeing things so I walked a lap around and walked passed him again to get a close look. Definitely hotter in person. Was thinking about booking him but his rate was $400 and that's outside of my usual limit. Also came across his Twitter back then, I think someone posted it here before. Anyways, it gave somewhat of a good idea of whats on his OF page.

As a matter of fact I tried to cruise him, lol. But he probably assumed I was a random straight bystander. He looked away almost scared when I tried to say hi by tilting my head haha. But I was wearing my officer uniform too, so I don't know, LOL.

I am an attractive dude but my looks tends to some people unfortunately.