PS Friday early bird pool party

David-SF
This topic is 1850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This year I will be hosting a short get together at my house for any and all of those that wish to join.

pool is heating up now so feel free to jump in.

I have held it on Thursday in years past with great success but many missed out so this year I will change it to Friday.

I will open the house at 1pm and we can wrap around 430 or later so the guys that have dinner plans etc can go get ready and nap etc.

I will have snack some drinks and some booze but if you drink and have a request please put it in now.

I will not be cooking this year as many will have plans to go out.

David-SF

Shoot me a message if you are coming and need more info.

415-724-5954

Hope to see you there.

This year I will be hosting a short get together at my house for any and all of those that wish to join.

pool is heating up now so feel free to jump in.

David, I would love to accept your invitation. I'll be at Inndulge so I should be able to get details from Eric, but if not I'll shoot you a message or call you.

I’m going to try and make your pool party but my flight arrives at 10 am Friday morning in Ontario. Renting a car, checking into the Inndulge, etc. might make me a late arrival. I’ll shoot you a text this evening for more information. Thanks for hosting this event.