UK Series: Cucumber

This topic is 1857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone watched the UK series, Cucumbers? Like Queer as F**k many moons a go it is set in Manchester. A middle aged gay couple split after one partner grows weary of waiting years to do anal. Didn't find myself laughing too much with episode 1. Wondering if it's worth my time.

I watched it a few years ago when it was on Hulu. I actually liked it. I don't think it is meant as an all out comedy but has some comedic parts to it. For some reason I seem to remember there is a lesbian companion series where the lesbian character who crops up occasionally in Cucumbers is the main character. I liked that also.

Has anyone watched the UK series, Cucumbers? Like Queer as F**k many moons a go it is set in Manchester. A middle aged gay couple split after one partner grows weary of waiting years to do anal. Didn't find myself laughing too much with episode 1. Wondering if it's worth my time.

Yup. Thought it was great and have been recommending it to others. Can't say the same about its companion series "Banana" however. It's available on Amazon Prime.