411 on Drago

rich68
This topic is 1732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Met him at an Adonis LA nude party a few months back. Drop dead gorgeous in person. Very sweet and humble. Speaks rudimentary English and at times I wasn’t sure If he understood parts of our conversation. We did a lap dance for 2 songs.

I tried to steer the conversation towards a private meet but he just seemed so sweet and vanilla that I couldn’t get much traction in that department.

Not sure how interactive he would be in a private meet. Maybe someone here has more intel?

• 4 months later...

i get the adonis news email on all their events when they happen. drago was confirmed to be dancing last night in l.a. and he is according to the mail competing in the olympia this month. us las vegas boys may be getting a treat from him when he is here!

there is another huge bodybuilder davin that danced there last night. he is 6'3" 270. very handsome. he is a dancer at the new club iconic and lives in vegas. i saw him there once a few weeks ago. from his ig account he talks about getting shit for "gay4pay" but i dont see any ads up for him.

I did a private dance with him at one of the Adonis shows in LA about a year or so ago. Very handsome and incredible body but just absolutely no chemistry. Nice guy but his his English is limited and he really couldn’t engage in any small talk. Felt like he was just going through the motions during the dance. Again, stunning body and just massive.