411 on Energy Men Spa

Big_Willi

After they upgraded and changed the new management.It’s been a pleasure place to go .They have Thai masseur,Indonisia masseur,Chinese masseurs and American.

My first masseur was David,althrough his English is limited but he’s a welcome guy and even extend a few minutes for my feet to complete the full body Massage.That’s a plus.

Then I tried indonisia guy Ken and Thai guy Win ,they are different types .But I always get satisfied anyway.

This spa is a definitely to go place now.

So far so good on Energy men spa.Got a deep tissue massage by William last night,he’s a big muscular guy with strong hands and he also extended the time for my feet and stretched my body as well.The place is quite,clean and private .I saw a few guys sitting on the sofa,I think I’m gonna try them all.

They open long hours from 10:00 to 2:00 next day .

So far so good on Energy men spa.Got a deep tissue massage by William last night,he’s a big muscular guy with strong hands and he also extended the time for my feet and stretched my body as well.The place is quite,clean and private .I saw a few guys sitting on the sofa,I think I’m gonna try them all.

William also gives massages?I thought he was the manager or front desk there .Deep tissue massages and sensual touch by strong hands are always a plus for me .Will try him.

Btw,did you see a American hot black guy when you were visiting there ?Don’t know his name but he’s muscular and cute .

Hey everyone, so if I were to go on a Tuesday, any recommendations?

If you into Asians try Ken

I had a double massages by Sam and Ken.

Sam is a black guy with a big tool and pretty sexy body with a chest hair .Yummy,I think that’s the one who used to work in Shangrila on 44th.

Ken is a nice guy from Indonesia,short ,cute and polite .But they both needs to practice more on massages.:)

Is this the William that used to work at Shangrila? Beefy Asian?

Not a long time forum member, but taking the plunge and trying it today =P we shall see if its good or not. Will be reporting back!

So I think I have the same assessment as RobertJ1 in that the technique can use some work, but otherwise enjoyable experience. PM if y'all have any specific questions

• 1 month later...

I got a new face Ivan massaged me last week,I like to get more sensual touch during the massages and Ivan did an amazing job.Hes so caring and sweet.

He’s Asian skinny ,25 year old .Smoothy body.

He’s my new favorite !

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just went to energy spa for the first time. The location is very good and the place is comfortable with nice private rooms . I got an asian masseur, skinny maybe 5’9” in his 40s . I can’t remember his name (maybe David, Kevin or Eric?). The massage was technically ok but there wasn’t enough pressure. The ending was rushed and he was in automatic. Maybe i even got shortened. Not a repeat and I wish i was sure about his name. I might give this place another try (with someone else) just out of convenience. The guy got a nice tip anyway just because thats how i am.

• 1 year later...