Glen from Atlanta

whatahoot8
This topic is 1771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

While it isn't super common, it does happen - masseurs that advertise a price then try to up sell with a menu of extras

Having said that $175 for this guy.. Not in my America - but to each their own

Looking at his reviews, prices are all over the place (probably due to the up sell). Most are erotic another reason for the high price I would assume. He does have a lot of reviews. Profiles that have a price of "ask" I tend to stay clear of. IMHO this is a red flag that this will not be a legit therapeutic massage.

Btw where are you seeing Atlanta; no reference to ATL that I can see

One of my first non-spa massages was with him.

Thank God I found sites like this.

My experience definitely was a YMMV:

1.) hotel room smelled of old-Chinese food, from the shrimp fried rice container and plate sittting in the unmade bed

2.) started the massage on the table, which was right next to the TV, blasting an episode of Scandal, which he was watching while giving me the massage

3.) Oh, the massage oil he used was a dollar store baby oil

I’ll just say that whenever I see his ad posted in my city, I’m tempted to book another appointment with him, to simply kick his ass.??????

(Sorry, couldn’t help it. Never left a situation so insulted, cheated and snookered in my life. But never have again. That’s for sure)