411 on Rob out of New York

BigNoiseDallas
This topic is 951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Redwine.. very valid question. Not sure this group can help. Reach out to him directly. He is a super nice friendly guy. I see him every time he is in my city.

I've not yet tried Rob but most everything posted about the guy on here is positive. I'd like to schedule a session with him. As you can tell by my comment, I've been sitting on the sidelines and hoping to be able to get back in the massage game soon. One of my very few guilty pleasures and I'm depriving myself due to COVID. Appreciate your comment Beefydude.

See that is precisely why I hate giving out specific info other than the massage 1) I am shy about that 2) I'm a private person but 3) If I say a masseur did XX or YY with me and it doesn't happen with you, then what? Each person is their own. As mentioned perhaps you were not his type - that does't make you bad person. To each their own. Glad u got the good massage, which he is good at. I agree conversation went well.

I had one last night... great massage... great conversation... extras were so so.. might not have been his type.. he looks a little older than his pictures but I’m a daddy fan so it worked for me.

Yeah he was actually pretty standoffish with me, which was surprising because of all the positive reviews I'd seen.

Rob is a great guy. He is very honest and professional in how he runs his business.

Once due to a misunderstanding I accidentally overpaid for a massage and he contacted me immediately afterwards to arrange a refund.

Have had slightly different experiences as far as extras are concerned. In one massage in a hotel room in the evening he was a bit more forthcoming than during the day in his apartment. May be his general mood and setting play a part.