Still Fun & Rewarding! Cruising at 70:):)

HornyRetiree
This topic is 1805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@rocky @LookingAround !! I have continued to be lucky finding daily blow jobs:) With the improving weather more mouths are available and it doesn't take so long to deposit my load down an eager throat.

Yesterday I went to a guy's house - he was blindfolded so he could not see me -- 35 years younger - 6'5" and nicely built -- he blew me when I put my cock to his lips -- I fucked his mouth and made it last 30 minutes before I fed him my load -- he never saw me - doesn't know me and only felt & tasted my cock. Hopefully a repeat in the future!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bright sunny day gives hope of spring and snowbanks disappearing. They also make me hornier than usual!!!

So off to an area cruising spot, just in case there was action.

I was a WINNER:):) Ran into a guy who enjoyed every minute of the 45 minutes he was sucking me. Keeping me rock hard and on the edge as he employed a marvelous selection of oral moves to keep it interesting and me moaning, groaning and exclaiming -- warning him when to lighten up for a moment.

Finally told him to go ahead and take his reward . I was drained - He savored it and the guy watching enjoyed the show. When I stood up, my knees were weak - had I been standing when I came, I would have had to hang on to something to keep from collapsing. 3 hours later I still felt delightfully drained and relaxed.

Hopefully I will run into him again -- He has no regular schedule so it will be luck/hit or miss.

This was a rewarding insightful piece of literature. We are all the better for having heard this.