411 - Latin_dallas

JInAustin
This topic is 1658 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
https://rent.men/Jhon_Dallas

I don't know anything about him. But while his name has been changing lately, I can tell you he's been advertising in Dallas continuously since I moved here a year and a half ago.

@Wiredpuppy did he kiss? And would you say he was masculine or effeminate in his passivity?

Gman

Very bottom; open to anything. Very cute. Awesome demeanor and seems eager to please. We are a couple and he managed well. ?

I don't know anything about him. But while his name has been changing lately, I can tell you he's been advertising in Dallas continuously since I moved here a year and a half ago.

@Wiredpuppy did he kiss? And would you say he was masculine or effeminate in his passivity?

Gman

Very bottom; open to anything. Very cute. Awesome demeanor and seems eager to please. We are a couple and he managed well. ?

Would you say he's more on the masculine or effeminate side of things?

Gman

You and he might have managed well together. However, he does not manage his ad well. He changed his ad name several times and the ad that worked yesterday, does not work today.

Why would someone stay in the same city for more than one year, pay rentmen for an advertisement, then repeatedly change the name on his ad preventing possible clients from reaching him?

This behavior does not instill confidence in any possible encounter or meeting.

What logical reason is there to change an ad so often?

Edited by coriolis888

Gman

You and he might have managed well together. However, he does not manage his ad well. He changed his ad name several times and the ad that worked yesterday, does not work today.

Why would someone stay in the same city for more than one year, pay rentmen for an advertisement, then repeatedly change the name on his ad?

This behavior does not instill confidence in any possible encounter or meeting.

What logical reason is there to change an ad so often but not change cities?

The above link still works.

Gman

• 2 months later...