Too good to be true? Maybe not.

Despardo
This topic is 1739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His IG went private but his FB depicts the reality. He is attractive enough to be on a few second-tier city event posters for Pride season, is kinda on the party circuit as true gogo if not wannabe gogo, and he approximates the ad photos, with I would say smaller less defined guns.

A candid separate Curitiba photo in a long-sleeved shirt suggests rather scrawny arms relative to his bottom frame.

Many unshopped FB pics are decent and he might be better off being honest. I think he would attract enough interest. Rates are about $50USD in Brazil, so he could make OK bank in USA while not having guys pissed off about the image disconnect.

Until someone test drives him and reverts to this thread, I’d suggest we stay off - he sounded desperate @Jay Sams ??

I did take the plunge and not as big and thick as MuscleVIP and no kissing if that matters to you! Asked for money upfront You can DM for details. Looks like IG is not private every time you click his link that he sends every time you text him a message.

I did take the plunge and not as big and thick as MuscleVIP and no kissing if that matters to you! Asked for money upfront You can DM for details. Looks like IG is not private every time you click his link that he sends every time you text him a message.

Had you asked him prior to the meeting about kissing as he lists it in his ad?

Gman

LOL.

Very few are, but providers there roll with it and consumers trade off the occasional communication mishaps for hot experiences for ridiculous rates. It is also possible to eventually learn text abbrevs and nuances.

I think there are some consumers on North Amer soil who expect or hope for greater communication ease. I ask providers for two things. Simple subject-verb-object sentences in proper non-slang PTG; Don't break passages up into separate fields but, rather, pile them into one dialogue box in order to more expeditiously copy/paste into the translate app.

We (not me so much) live in this ridiculous age of anxiety where texters cut up their passages and send in bytes to demonstrate to receivers they are in the task moment. Drives me bonkers when these young guys send me a "?" because I have not responded in 5 seconds. My erotic interest gets slashed and my 0-10 scale is no cornucopia.

My default trick for course non-correctors, since I am paying, is to put all the translation responsibility on them, well, since I can easily write translatable text anyway.