411 on Anthony

Tay
This topic is 1870 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did call and chat with Anthony last week since I was going to be in the city, but it was a TOTAL turn off. This guy is really off with his ad. As you can see his price for 60 minutes is $1 (?). I asked him about that, and he said he ONLY does massage with his boyfriend, and their 60 minute rate for a 4 hands is $200. ( he added that a tip would be appreciated.....tacky) He said he does NOT offer massage alone. I told him he should mention in his ad it is a 4 hands, but he said Masseurfinder does not allow that (?) I told him that was not true, that I have seen a few ads that offer 4 hands and he was then silent about that. I then asked his 90 minute rate with his boyfriend. He said he does not offer 90 minutes, since they are trying to get as many clients as possible, since they do not live here and are only visiting, and want to make as much money as possible. (at least he was honest there) So the ad you see has MANY strings attached.....he does not live there, is in the city for a short time staying at a hotel, only offers 1 hr sessions, does NOT offer massage alone, it is a package deal with his boyfriend, and the sticker price is of course not $1.....but a hefty $200. I avoided, and suggested you do also. To much drama for what appears to be a simple ad.

I did call and chat with Anthony last week since I was going to be in the city, but it was a TOTAL turn off. This guy is really off with his ad. As you can see his price for 60 minutes is $1 (?). I asked him about that, and he said he ONLY does massage with his boyfriend, and their 60 minute rate for a 4 hands is $200. ( he added that a tip would be appreciated.....tacky) He said he does NOT offer massage alone. I told him he should mention in his ad it is a 4 hands, but he said Masseurfinder does not allow that (?) I told him that was not true, that I have seen a few ads that offer 4 hands and he was then silent about that. I then asked his 90 minute rate with his boyfriend. He said he does not offer 90 minutes, since they are trying to get as many clients as possible, since they do not live here and are only visiting, and want to make as much money as possible. (at least he was honest there) So the ad you see has MANY strings attached.....he does not live there, is in the city for a short time staying at a hotel, only offers 1 hr sessions, does NOT offer massage alone, it is a package deal with his boyfriend, and the sticker price is of course not $1.....but a hefty $200. I avoided, and suggested you do also. To much drama for what appears to be a simple ad.

Any discussion about everyone nude, MT & HE ?

It would be super helpful in the original posts to say the city name...just makes one more likely to check it out. There's like three Anthonys in Los Angeles alone so I looked at this. Anyway, just my two cents - did find the post super fascinating!!! thanks for the intel.

• 2 weeks later...