Urban massage

Rohit
This topic is 1767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With literally hundreds of independently advertised masseurs operating in the city, why go to an agency if you are unsure of the service and the provider?

There are agencies that do provide male masseurs and erotic massage - the adverts are usually easy to spot as they are packed full of fake reviews and rather trite euphemisms for male orgasm. Most customers who have given me feedback on these firms tell me that the models are not as advertised - and the services amounted to a "massage with a happy ending".

That's because it's fake ;-)

"Massage agencies" generally = Fake photos and reviews on their own site, fake reviews on Trustpilot, etc......

The quality of the service is as good as the provider they arbitrarily decided was available and suitable for you - so follows no reliable pattern.

And no, the services provided by apple/google compliant massage apps and in Neals Yard salons are solely therapeutic. They would be prosecuted out of existence and barred by the tech monops if it were any other way.

• 3 months later...
The best place I've always forum for massage is The Portsea Sauna.

There are usually 3-4 masseurs on duty all times and over the week probably 10 to choose from.

Recommend Alexander (Bulgarian) or Valerie (Russian).

How much do you tip there