JulianB visiting from Germany

glutes
This topic is 1615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He’s in LA now

I was there on biz for a couple days and told him I’d like to meet - he said he could only meet on Wed. I told him I could then he didn’t respond to two texts

that day. Then at 530p he texts “tonight?” with his location

I’d already made plans as he’d not responded and told him so.

Cute but either flaky or not very considerate

pass

Guest europeanman

Reverse image search brings up a "model" from Berlin. But he says he is 176cm, so he cannot be a model. Probably a wannabe.

But did you send the Uber though? ?

He’s traveling with another guy his age. The other guy is also very attractive.

Does the other guy have an ad?

This "send and Uber" thing is really low-rent and annoying. Outcall rates are higher for a reason!
But as many clients do this now they're the ones who get chosen. I think it's a great way to verify timing, adds some security, and helps make up for out-calls taking twice as much provider time as in-calls.

except they don't anymore, I was in Germany last year and so many of my trains were late compared to previous visits.
yup, since their switch to being bilingual with English and green all over they've become very inefficient. especially in building BER. thankfully their addiction to nudity and perversion is still strong.

But as many clients do this now they're the ones who get chosen. I think it's a great way to verify timing, adds some security, and helps make up for out-calls taking twice as much provider time as in-calls.

yup, since their switch to being bilingual with English and green all over they've become very inefficient. especially in building BER. thankfully their addiction to nudity and perversion is still strong.

It's more the Turkish language than English. English has been a second language in Germany and its rail system since the end of WWII. Turkish is now the third most spoken language.

I'd expect privatization of the rail system is responsible for some of the inefficiencies.

Btw, agree on your Uber point. I don't expect a provider to include transportation costs in his hourly rate unless his is in walking distance or charging an above-market price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No show. This despite exchanges on RM and then by text over two days. We set up a date and time. Rate asked was above the normal rate to compensate for commute time. When I texted to confirm our meeting, he asked for a 1.5 hr delay. Then he canceled that too.

Oh well. I guess he had a line out the door in Manhattan

No show. This despite exchanges on RM and then by text over two days. We set up a date and time. Rate asked was above the normal rate to compensate for commute time. When I texted to confirm our meeting, he asked for a 1.5 hr delay. Then he canceled that too.

Oh well. I guess he had a line out the door in Manhattan

sorry to hear

He played games with me in LA so I’m not surprised

• 2 weeks later...