Rainer / LAs_Finest in NYC/LA 411

nyclaxstar
This topic is 1555 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's obvious that Rainer is one of those guys for whom the "your mileage may vary" saying applies. Some people claimed he had bad body odor. I hired him twice (many years ago when he was visiting my area) and didn't notice any odor and I am extremely sensitive to things like that. I also didn't find him detached. No, he didn't suggest we go out on a date afterward but he was fully engaged during our time together.

Same experience as described here. Engaged, smelled fine, rocked my world. (For an hour.) lol

There seems to be universal agreement that Rainer is sexy (i.e., looks like his pictures) and does offer an erotic experience (nude, MT, genital/anal contact), so I don't think "YMMV" applies here, but maybe I don't understand what many of us mean by that phrase. I'm going to start a thread.

Well, how about considering that YMMV will apply when you take in to account what number you are in the rotation of the masseur's schedule that day. I've shared my recent disappointing experience with Ryan West. I was probably #4 or #5 for that day in early evening. He made it clear that he was not done for the day after me. How can his first session of that day be the same as his last? These masseurs are human. They get tired too. Regarding this thread about Rainier who can be compared to Ryan traveling from the west coast to perform as many massages as possible here in NYC and return home with ready $$$, YM Will V. I want to try Rainier but am reluctant after my experience with Ryan.

Well, how about considering that YMMV will apply when you take in to account what number you are in the rotation of the masseur's schedule that day. I've shared my recent disappointing experience with Ryan West. I was probably #4 or #5 for that day in early evening. He made it clear that he was not done for the day after me. How can his first session of that day be the same as his last? These masseurs are human. They get tired too. Regarding this thread about Rainier who can be compared to Ryan traveling from the west coast to perform as many massages as possible here in NYC and return home with ready $$$, YM Will V. I want to try Rainier but am reluctant after my experience with Ryan.

Redwine, I get what you say. I just initiated a thread about the term, "YMMV." I think what you're saying is that YMMV may be useful when we get the sense that our experience--good or bad--may be typical, and we want to qualify what we've written.

• 2 weeks later...
Good massage. Enjoy the stretching. Ended 15 min early. Sensual and generous with his body and tongue. The only bad mark is ending 15 min early. :(

My experience is very similar. Was good massage but got to the sensual on the early side and it was hot and all. All in, we ended early. Wish the massage part was a little longer and it would have been perfect. Hot body.

My experience is very similar. Was good massage but got to the sensual on the early side and it was hot and all. All in, we ended early. Wish the massage part was a little longer and it would have been perfect. Hot body.

At the point of payment, you should ask any masseur who only provides 45 minutes when you book a 60 minute massage session what the 45 minute rate is. If they act confused at the question, tell them they only provided 45 minutes (or less) and that's all you are paying for. Fair is Fair.

Edited by Dmitri

• 4 months later...

Met him. Great massage. Excellent pressure. Awesome heated bed. Sensual. Erotic. Ended 15 early. I mean for changing I only need like 5 min. If I have 15 min left he could have continued with the massage. Also for cleaning he offered low quality paper towels from a roll. I was expecting a warm towel or something like that. ??‍♂️ He’s a teaser too. If you want more he’ll upcharge you. I declined and still got the upgrade. ;) Would I repeat? Yes.