411 on xjohnjohnsonx Hackensack

paulvanl
This topic is 1904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I never thought I would see the day when "Hackensack" would be in a rent.men ad! I remember when the main action in Hackensack was at the bus terminal parking lot, but that was sixty years ago.

Actually there's roughly a dozen listings for Hackensack. Most, though, are just NYC based guys who include H-sack as a travel to destination.

In addition to the above guy there is another cutie who lists Hackensack as his home base - Diieegoo or something like that. Sorry not in a place where I can access RM at the moment, but you should be able to find him pretty easily. Really tempted to try him out. If anyone has any experience please let us know. If he's real he could be a major find for those days when those of us in NJ don't feel like schlepping all the way to the city.

Edited by Gadfly22

Just met him this weekend in Miami and saw him twice in the same day! Totally straight, but very interactive and willing to please. Winning and charming personality. Incredible body and not at all shy about showing it off and sharing it. Would see again.

I never thought I would see the day when "Hackensack" would be in a rent.men ad! I remember when the main action in Hackensack was at the bus terminal parking lot, but that was sixty years ago.

You made me laugh with your comment.