Afternoons at Campus?

Ichabod
This topic is 1906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone been to an afternoon session at Campus lately? I will be in Montreal next week, so I am trying to plan my visit. The last few times I have gone to Campus in the afternoons, it has been a total bust - not many dancers, and the ones who are there are either talking among themselves or rehearsing their routines for the evening session. I will have the chance to check it out on Friday and Saturday, but I am wondering if it's worth my while.

Thanks.

Yes, I have.

I have been going to Campus since 1997. I will occasionally pop in for a drink on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon after buying some panties at Priape. Your assessment is not off, except very very rarely does a dancer straddle both shifts (ha, you may want an evening one straddling your stick shift, though).

I cannot count on one unsticky hand the number of privates I have bought before sundown.

If you are anxious that you might miss the stripper of your dreams, I suggest you roll in at 20:00, the tail end of the early roster, for an hour prior to the night roster. Put the saved admission fee towards half a beer.

Mind you, I only hit about 5% my type even evenings.