411 TheOnlyViking in NYC

Hung_Cody
This topic is 1460 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw Viking. A huge fucking disappointment. Great body true to his pics but he just lays there like that’s enough. Couldn’t have been any more uninterested in providing a fun experience. What a colossal waste of time and $300. His ad says he’s a great conversationalist. Oh? I must have missed that part when he immediately jumped from the bed to burying his head in his cell phone and appointment book. #neveragain

Saw Viking. A huge fucking disappointment. Great body true to his pics but he just lays there like that’s enough. Couldn’t have been any more uninterested in providing a fun experience. What a colossal waste of time and $300. His ad says he’s a great conversationalist. Oh? I must have missed that part when he immediately jumped from the bed to burying his head in his cell phone and appointment book. #neveragain

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting me know.

Also sorry to hear that but appreciate the warning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
He now goes by ‘TheLastViking’, he looks really good, but sounds like a potential straight going through the motions.

https://rent.men/TheLastViking/

He's not straight....definitely gay. He's versatile and is pretty wild and piggy. I had fun with him because I was in the mood for a hot trashy, uninhibited muscle slut and he delivered. I'm pretty sure he parties so I can see how his performance could vary depending on if he's "up" or coming down. He's also a heavy smoker....if I knew that ahead of time I probably would have skipped hiring him.

He's not straight....definitely gay. He's versatile and is pretty wild and piggy. I had fun with him because I was in the mood for a hot trashy, uninhibited muscle slut and he delivered. I'm pretty sure he parties so I can see how his performance could vary depending on if he's "up" or coming down. He's also a heavy smoker....if I knew that ahead of time I probably would have skipped hiring him.

He is so built, nice upper body muscle and he doesn't skip leg days and you can bet he has a nice butt. But, there is always the but. I feel like I'm gonna have some sort a problem. He is beautiful though, but kinda reminds of my previous roommate I had problems with, LOL.

• 5 months later...