411 on Samgl NYC

queensboroboy
This topic is 1629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Based on the good reviews on this site I booked with him recently. But I don't really think I would come back for a second time. It happens to be one of my worst massage sessions in the last couple months. I don't think he lacks skills (otherwise I wouldn't make an appointment). But his overly-packed working schedule may significantly negate the service/performance.

All I felt was that he had to get my job done right before some specific time (so as to greet the next client). Not to mention that he failed to manage to meet me at the agreed time and sent me a short (15-minute) notice asking me not to come over his place. All I felt was that he was really tired. Even more tired than a workaholic like me (who has a 60-80 hour working schedule a week)

So my only suggestion (for the masseur) is that please don't over book yourself unless you can ensure that you can perform consistently good services to clients and still have that free time to work out and maintain your body figure like that in the profile pictures.

I saw him too. He is a nice guy. Looks like his picture. Fit and handsome. I don't really remember much about the massage however. Which is never a good sign. Plus those shorts did not drop until towards the end. He could really be popular if he put more into his work. I would return but only in lets say a year or two after he gained more experience. Terp

Looks like Calvin got the short end of the stick. His story needs to be heard. To my mind he has every reason to be disappointed and we should thank him for alerting us to possible issues with the provider.

Yes I have heard a lot of good words of him before booking my session. And I totally understand that no one can be perfect at all times. It's only me setting a higher standard in the massage itself and for sure there are some other better choices to fulfill my needs.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...