Chicago Outcalls

Nakedchi
This topic is 818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jake is the most articulate, smart, and polite masseur I've ever met. In addition to being really built (actually, too much at this point, for my taste, of course) and handsome. And he is super-professional so always on time. If only more masseurs were like him, I'd get most of my massages at home.

The massage is on the bed but somehow with him it works!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I'll join the chorus of Jake fans. I've seen him a couple of times while traveling and he has always had a table and the sessions have always been good all around (massage, conversation, etc.). My main complaint is I do wish he'd lay off the razor and leave at least some hair below the neck!

I'll join the chorus of Jake fans. I've seen him a couple of times while traveling and he has always had a table and the sessions have always been good all around (massage, conversation, etc.). My main complaint is I do wish he'd lay off the razor and leave at least some hair below the neck!

Agreed about laying off the razor - I love a nice bush!

• 1 year later...