BuffDaddys - Suffolk County, Long Island

pdxleo
This topic is 1912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A job trip to New York recently gave me a chance to check out some of NYC's entertainments. In the past, my schedule and the BuffDaddys events have not coordinated, but this trip I was able to get out to the "burbs on a Sunday night. Located in the World II private sex club, in an industrial area just north of the Southern State Parkway in Babylon, the club is Sunday nights- John, the proprietor, has other shows at various clubs in the city some weeknights. Because I was already out on the Island, it wasn't a long trip- about an hour or so from Manhattan by car, about the same by train. The VIP room at the club is quite upscale- nice carpeting, comfy couches, generally an improvement compared to most places. The night I attended, John had refreshments and snacks on hand, a nice touch.

This night, there were six performers. a nice mix of big muscle guys, young thin dudes, black,Latino and white. Had a great time with several of the guys in the private rooms- $10 entry, $20 per song. The private rooms are fully enclosed, very nice. The main room is set up with a stage area and a video display. Each guy had a set of dances on the stage area, and due to the room size, you can't help but have a front row seat.

I got the impression that there are different guys each weekend, depending on who makes the trip or who is available locally that night. I was not disappointed with the talent in house during my visit. Customers came and went while I was there- because I was already nearby, I stayed for most of the evening, while the other customers came and went. Talking with John, he gave the impression that the locals see this as their neighborhood stop-off spot, so the turnover wasn't unusual. All in all, it was a fun evening, and I did appreciate the earlier business hours (8PM to Midnight). If you have the opportunity, check out BuffDaddys,either here or at one of the Manhattan events. You won't be disappointed!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, its a crazy business that some of us are in its changes from minute to minute.. We are changing some days around. Starting this week we are at World II on Long Island on Wednesday nights from 5pm-Midnight. NO SUNDAYS FOR NOW. We are now at Vodka Soda in Manhattan on Sunday nights starting @ 9pm. Hope this helps

Thanks

BD

NOTE- Sunday nights will be Old School night, playing all your favorite Disco songs, 70s, 80s music. Come on down and have some fun