411 BoulevardMan

keroscenefire
This topic is 1427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not met him - but if you click on his Twitter link that is in his Rentmen ad - you will see on Twitter that he provides some x-rated videos and postings that give you a look at his “unique” personality.

Love the sense of humor. Sounds like he would be a lot of fun. Might have to head out to Vegas.

• 4 weeks later...
Did you meet with Boulevard Man?

I did. He was a lot of fun. Did a DaddyReview of him. He does smoke, but must have brushed his teeth, used gum, an put on some nice cologne, because I didn't smell or taste any smoke on him whatsoever. He did smoke almost immediately after our meeting though so he definitely does. Haha..personally I like his whole role playing thing..Hyde may not be everyone's taste but I thought it was both funny and sexy. To each their own I suppose....

Did you meet with Boulevard Man?

I did. He was a lot of fun. Did a DaddyReview of him. He does smoke, but must have brushed his teeth, used gum, an put on some nice cologne, because I didn't smell or taste any smoke on him whatsoever. He did smoke almost immediately after our meeting though so he definitely does. Haha..personally I like his whole role playing thing..Hyde may not be everyone's taste but I thought it was both funny and sexy. To each their own I suppose....

His Daddy's Review is under the name "Terry Vegas".

~Boomer~

I met him too. Nice guy, and very matter-of-fact, which I found generally appealing. Very personable, outgoing, and fun. I could tell he smoked, but barely so, and he was impeccably groomed. Very fun.

Edited by Hlparx

I have to be curious about the one bad review on rentmen. Hmmm.

here is the text of the one-star RM review....all the many others are five-star.......we reap what we sow......

Reviewed by jbowenjas, 21 Mar, 2019

Trusted RentMen Client since 06 Nov, 2015

He was a waste of my time. Wasn’t very friendly towards me and was very rude when we met

Time Spent: 1 hour

Ambience: Not Relaxing

Are Photos Accurate? Yes they are

Recommend? No, I don't think so

• 1 month later...
I’ve been interested in him but he only takes phone calls based on his profile. Is that true? I have been doing this for awhile and every single meeting I have arranged have been through text or email. I think I’m too shy to initiate a phone call.

He responded a couple times to texts but only with recorded videos in response. At least with me speaking on the phone was deemed inadequate and then demanded all future communication be with personalized videos.

Oh wow. So he wants to see what you look like before he meets in person? Did he give an explanation on why he does it this way? I’ve never sent out a pic or a video prior to meeting anyone.

Early on in the texts i had already sent him a pic. (He had commented that anyone can send a pic of anyone). It get's complicated because when i originally reached out to him i had let him know that i was just checking to see if he was going to travel to my city sometime in the future and made it clear that i would reach out to him when he visited that city. (He was midway across country at that time). But he said he wasn't planning on it and i said ok fine all good no worries, but then he ramped up his video's to me (and i assumed he was flirting in a way to get a potential flight out of it which is totally fine with me from his perspective to try) but i wasn't in the market at that time and was going to be traveling soon out of my city anyway. Then maybe ~3 - 4 weeks later i saw he was in my city so i did reach out to him again but he demanded personalized video's back to him as the only form of acceptable communicaiton. If you go to his site i later saw he made a video explaining his rationale for asking for video's in return. I can only assume that many more people had similar experiences to mine such that he felt he needed to explain it.

Ok, I watched most of his videos and the long one of him explaining himself. I understand where he's coming from but he did say he will accept text messages as long as you are very thorough when you initiate but a phone call will have to happen before meeting which is fine. He didn't say he requires a photo or facetime prior to meeting (unless I missed a video). I will be sent to Vegas for work for approximately a month so he was on the top of my list. I'm still skeptical though because as much as I think he would be cool, relaxed, and chill once we meet...he has this very "dick-ish" aura about him as well that is a turn-off. But then again i'm watching videos of him complaining about flakes so I guess I would be a dick too. haha Thanks for the feedback!

He quotes $400 an hour, and then if you cannot commit immediately to a meet he considers you a 'flake" and turns obnoxious. I was interested initially, and I am always courteous and respectful when I enquire, so I decided to pass.

I've heard from others on RM that he quoted a rate, but then when they met he immediately try to hustle the rate higher based on his perception of them. Meaning if he thought the clients clothes, maybe watch or car looked higher end or expensive, he used the rationale (most likely an excuse) that they therefore could afford a higher rate.