adding a 3% charge with a credit card

Smurof
This topic is 1935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some individuals do this, but I feel this is such a minimal amount, the provider can have a slightly hourly rate to compensate this rather than be off-putting with rates showing this annoyance.

The entirety of our visit is a "service fee" from our perspective. Your credit card arrangements shouldn't publicly involve us. Just my 2 ass cheeks input.

Some individuals do this, but I feel this is such a minimal amount, the provider can have a slightly hourly rate to compensate this rather than be off-putting with rates showing this annoyance.

The entirety of our visit is a "service fee" from our perspective. Your credit card arrangements shouldn't publicly involve us. Just my 2 ass cheeks input.

Cash is still king! ;)

Guest Lonlyboy

If someone charged me a 3% fee I wouldn't use them. I am someone who does not carry cash often. My closest ATM is often 20 minutes away from me or the area of town that most providers are in.

The way I see it is most of the providors are making far more than I do on an hourly basis and they can afford to fork over a $4 to $5.

If a masseur is offering me the convenience of using my credit card, I have no problem paying the 3% fee which averages around $4. If the feeling is the masseur can eat the $4, then we can eat the $4 just as easily. Can't believe people have a problem with $4 after paying in the range of $120 to $150/hr for their massage session. Seriously, $4 extra so you don't have to run to the ATM? I appreciate the professionalism of the masseurs that offer this option, and they offer it for OUR convenience, if we don't want to carry cash or travel to an ATM. If you don't want to pay the $4, there is an easy solution....bring cash. Can't believe that with all the real problems in the world this is even an issue. Let's all save it for the REALLY serious issues going on, not for $4 credit card fees. This is where things start getting petty.

Edited by Dmitri