The love boat

Steven_Draker
This topic is 6338 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Buggie surfing on the FlowRider (a first one for me), climbing 44 feet of hard rock, ice-skating in open sea, seeing Joan Rivers in the Arcadia theater, fine dining in 'Portofino', chilling out on the beach in Labadee and ride the wave runners around the Island, dancing under the stars till sunrise with all the hot boys at the White Party, enjoying a quiet afternoon on Oriental beach in St. Marteen but the most important thing is that I spent some quality time with my friends and that what makes the difference. I'm back from my vacation and feel like born again.

Steven Draker ~

http://www.hotsexystud.com

PS: Intentionally, I forget to mention all the orgies, sex parties and oh, boy, there was a lot of things going on ... }(

Isn't the FlowRider an awesome machine?

A good friend of mine designed the technology behind it, so i've spent many years mastering how to surf 'the perfect wave.' While the ship doesn't have the full version of what the FlowRider can really do, it is a pretty cool feature on one of the world's largest cruise liners.

Sounds like you had a blast :)

BN

Archived