411 Ronald_PG in DC right now

dupontversDC
This topic is 1903 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

bump

He's visiting Chicago soon. Profile doesn't list English as one of his spoken languages which makes me wonder how that would go. It might be kinda hot, or it could be really awkward. Anyone have experience with him or someone else who didn't speak much English? I'm curious about how it worked out...

bump

He's visiting Chicago soon. Profile doesn't list English as one of his spoken languages which makes me wonder how that would go. It might be kinda hot, or it could be really awkward. Anyone have experience with him or someone else who didn't speak much English? I'm curious about how it worked out...

I tried to talk to a guy that listed he spoke English but but well.. trying to set up a meet caused me to not because we weren’t understanding each other ..I don’t know how it could go well less you spoke Spanish

I ended up hiring him. I had a really good time. He's hot and great in bed. His English is VERY limited. He uses google translate or the like, and I remember "un poco" Spanish....so we got along. Expect amazing Cuban sex, not conservation.

Now that is what I was hoping to hear. Sounds hot!