Outcalls experience

Bluefin
This topic is 1936 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While I prefer Incalls, I have had a few outcalls. They were all fine. Showed up on time, clean and with pro-massage tables and oils/lotions. I provided my own music, which is fine. But, I prefer going to the masseurs place where they have a dedicated massage room - that way I know they are well prepared.

I prefer outcalls (masseur coming to me) for the basic reason that after the massage I can zone out in the comfort of my home. I don't even need to get dressed. Sometimes I even schedule the masseur to come in the evening and go right to sleep after the massage. After an incall ( me going to the masseur) I need to get dressed, leave, and either drive, Uber or take mass transit home. That blissful state leaves VERY quickly once you are out back in the real world. If you can host a masseur at your place, I say go for it!

Edited by Dmitri

I prefer outcalls (masseur coming to me) for the basic reason that after the massage I can zone out in the comfort of my home. I don't even need to get dressed. After an incall ( me going to the masseur) I need to get dressed, leave, and either drive, Uber or take mass transit home. That blissful state leaves VERY quickly once you are out back in the real world. If you can host a masseur at your place, I say go for it!

Interesting take on it now I need to try an outcall

I prefer outcalls (masseur coming to me) for the basic reason that after the massage I can zone out in the comfort of my home. I don't even need to get dressed. After an incall ( me going to the masseur) I need to get dressed, leave, and either drive, Uber or take mass transit home. That blissful state leaves VERY quickly once you are out back in the real world. If you can host a masseur at your place, I say go for it!

Interesting take on it now I need to try an outcall

Great point. That plus if the masseur is far away, after a great massage if you have to deal with traffic sitting in a car etc, that can just add the stress back. Relaxing in my home after is relaxing

Guest InthePines
Many masseurs for outcalls do not bring their table. Has this been discussed? Will this be a problem if he doesn't?

I don't think so. I only get massages in my home, I don't have a table and it's never been a problem. Some people have strong opinions as to which is better, but honestly I've had great, and not so great experiences on both bed and massage table. All I ask is the masseur tell me in advance how they work, so I know which room to prepare.

I do however prefer to provide the sheet when the masseur brings a portable and most are more than happy to allow me to do so.

Many clients insist on a table for massage, so if you do, be sure to ask if he brings a table. I don't care; most of the time, for the masseurs I hire, I prefer a bed -- MY bed!

There is NOTHING like being in my own apartment and NOT having to go out in the cold and take a subway (or even a cab) home. I have done outcalls and incalls, and I'm fine with both.

If I go to a masseur, it's always during the day, as going home in the evening after a massage totally ruins the effect for me.

I would imagine if one preferred out calls they'd due well to invest in a table. They have a variety of options and prices on Amazon.

You can buy a professional grade portable massage table for approx $200 if you shop around. Amazon is not necessarily the best option. We got a table for a friend that really enjoys the massage experience for his 50th birthday. If I remember correctly we waited for them to go on sale (like they usually do around public holidays) at overstock.com. It was a master massage 30inch wide table. A very good deal for a very good table. ;)

Guest InthePines

There is NOTHING like being in my own apartment and NOT having to go out in the cold and take a subway (or even a cab) home. I have done outcalls and incalls, and I'm fine with both.

If I go to a masseur, it's always during the day, as going home in the evening after a massage totally ruins the effect for me.

Well said. Sitting back with a glass of wine, (or whatever floats your boat), prior to the massage instead of fighting traffic, finding the location, or fear of being late, (all things non-conducive to a relaxing experience), added to controlling the noise, lights, temperature and removal of distractions, makes for a better experience.

I also think because you're moving the masseur outside of his comfort zone, and combine with pay and tipping well, you do receive a heightened level of service.