Golden boy Vegas

Westsideguy
This topic is 1928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes these pics are very dated and he is closer to 40 now, "however" he 's still a VERY handsome man and body-wise he's in near BB competition shape now huge muscles. But the caveat; he's Str8 lives with a GF, and he's not a full service scort. (he is TOTS honest about that up front no deceptions, if what you're looking for is beyond his limits he'll tell you you'd be happier with another scort) No kissing, no anal obvs, and no recip. BUT no part of his body is off limits worship-wise, sucking, AHole eating etc he's ok w all that. If a str8 worship scene on a blond BB type is your thang he's a pretty good choice. Anything beyond that yes, you should look elsewhere.

Know him personally very well. Never as a hire. Nice guy. Looks exactly like his pics. LOVES little Asian fem boys. If you are that and hire him, I believe all rules will be broken as for his do's and dont's.

Yes is a nice guy, rode on a float w him here in NYC must be 16-17 yrs ago. (and from the POV of this short 1/2 Ital 1/2 Jew he truly was a beautiful blond Golden Boy lol) And yes have heard this same bout little Asian fem boys, usually in debates about his Str8-ness, but to me that's about as close as you can get to doing it w a girl, I've heard that about many guys who are pretty Str8.

Edited by Tonyko

The reason I state he loves fem boys is that I had the discussion with tommy personally. He told me of an older client that would specifically hire tommy and 2 fem bois and just watch them go at it. Tommy said he made this session an all nighter and tore them up!

I asked him why he liked them so much. He stated "because they try harder to be females then females do". And that's a quote gentlemen.

And tonyko..... my experiences with straight dudes (thank goodness) is that for the most part they get turned off by guys that act like girls. Tommy and tranny chasers the exception. I think they feel they are getting conned or something. I have heard this from many of them.

The reason I state he loves fem boys is that I had the discussion with tommy personally. He told me of an older client that would specifically hire tommy and 2 fem bois and just watch them go at it. Tommy said he made this session an all nighter and tore them up!

I asked him why he liked them so much. He stated "because they try harder to be females then females do". And that's a quote gentlemen.

KInda makes me wish I was a little fem boy lol. (when I fist met him he was prolly early 20's I was late 20's and he was my Shiksa God lol.) He was here NYC (unadvertised) maybe 2 mos ago staying just a few blocks from me but by the time I found out he was jammed, we texd trying to squeeze me in his last nite but didn't happen.