Barcelona and Paris Late April/Early May 1 week each city I'm Looking For A Small Flat In Both Cities

thickornotatall
This topic is 1912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be visiting Barcelona and Paris Not sure of exact dates but will be before middle of May.. I'm looking for a small flat in each city...If anyone has stayed in AirBnB or HomeAway type rentals please let me know.

If anyone will be in either city too ..let me know

Gracias/Merci

Estoy Buscando in Flat Pequeno en Barcelona y tambien Paris...Mandame una nota por favor...una semana en ambos ciudades...

I stayed in an Airbnb in Barcelona in late October of 2017 for about a week with much success. Was in the Poble Sec neighborhood and it felt very local and easy. Very friendly hostess.

Keep in mind that Barcelona, among other cities overrun by tourists, is trying to crack down on rampant Airbnb offerings that "ruin the neighborhood". I was very quiet and didn't have parties.