Art/Arthur Chicago

JayMR07
This topic is 854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I attempted to book him a while back. At the time, I was in need of a massage that was primarily therapeutic. His ad at the time made it sound like he had the background of a certified therapist.

I texted him and told him what I was looking for, specifically asking for deep tissue work and not even hinting at extras. He texted back and tried to up-sell - $ for nude $$ for mutual touching. No thanks. Glad now that I took a pass.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Despite his tetchy inability to schedule me in the past, recent positive reviews encouraged me try again. But no sooner had we agreed a time than came his three strikes: $175 plus tips (crass); I would be clothed (what year is this?); and mutual touch depended on his mood (then why #1?) Hard pass. Let’s not reward such greedy, puritanical behavior, which happily is still relatively rare in NYC masseurs.

• 4 weeks later...