Adonis LA line-up

Boink
This topic is 1925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A few weeks ago I signed up for their email alerts which are supposed to give the dancer line-ups for the nights they perform at FUBAR in West Hollywood. (Wednesdays and Sundays.) I have yet to receive any of those notifications. Have they entirely abandoned trying to predict what dancers would show up on any given night?

Edited by Boink

Thanks fellas; the first week after i signed up I got one email playlist from Adonis NY (useless to me), and nothing more from them. And nothing at all from Adonis LA. (Nothing in junk mailbox either.) I figured I'd try to sign up with them again, and it said 'this email address is already registered'. Guess it's not meant to be.

A few weeks ago I signed up for their email alerts which are supposed to give the dancer line-ups for the nights they perform at FUBAR in West Hollywood. (Wednesdays and Sundays.) I have yet to receive any of those notifications. Have they entirely abandoned trying to predict what dancers would show up on any given night?

Try again and also follow and dm adonislounge on IG I get LA nyc PS and now Phoenix updates and lineup