sf massuer recs

elsalvador92
This topic is 1578 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
I tried texting will but he doesn’t respond.

If anyone is willing to share details around Karl Kang I’d appreciate a pm

I really wanted to hire Will, too, but I've tried messaging on A4A, texting him, and leaving a voice message and he never replied. I basically left a general interest message (saw your ad, interested in hiring you today/this weekend/sometime this week), so I don't think it's anything I said or wrote. I have had other providers ghost me, though, so I wonder whether something negative about me has been posted on some forum I cannot access or find via a Google search, but most guys I reach out to respond professionally so I doubt it's that (plus I've never mistreated anyone I've hired). So I'm not sure why I never got a response, but I decided to just move on to other men.

Not necessarily. I did *one* scene in a titan flick 22 years ago, and it was only released to titanmen.com a couple of years ago (although you could could certainly buy it on VHS or DVD for that 20 years). Titan and Raging Stallion are corporately connected, and it could well be that the referenced (torridly hot) flick is not recent.

Confused. Chad’s vid is not from 22 years ago?

Karl will not reply Fri-Sun, they are his days off. Try Monday morning.

July 25th to Aug 11th not available.

It is right in his profile...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...