411 SamBigg NYC

EastVillM
This topic is 1914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I seriously don’t get the mentality of these ‘masseurs’ who use photos of other people.....especially people like Mike Thurston who has almost 500k followers on Instagram. And even if someone doesn’t recognize him and decides to book, what happenes when you meet in person and the guy is like Danny Devito? Awkward!!!

I seriously don’t get the mentality of these ‘masseurs’ who use photos of other people.....especially people like Mike Thurston who has almost 500k followers on Instagram. And even if someone doesn’t recognize him and decides to book, what happens when you meet in person and the guy is like Danny Devito? Awkward!!!

I think their mentality is based on the fact that if they look even remotely like the pics they post, the client will have travelled there and be horny, and therefore likely to go through with the massage for that reason......obviously not if the masseur is totally not their type, but am sure it must work a large percentage of the time, otherwise its a waste of their time and money. Would be interested to know if any forum members have had that experience, and stayed or left depending on the relative hotness of the actual masseur and their ratio of horniness? Having said that, to post guys who are so obviously NOT them does seem naive at best....

I'm new to all this - but how do guys stay in business with such blatantly false advertising? People show up at the door and just stay? Can't quite tell that the gladiator in the pics is not the same middle aged man with a receding hairline that answers the door? Can someone explain this to me?