411 on Amir

supsam90
This topic is 1852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've not hired him, but have had interest in the past. What turned me off was I was standing next to him in a bar not too long ago and he was so rude to the bartender and staff (without reason), very catty and obnoxious, so I was immediately turned off. He might be a good actor when hired, but it definitely showed me who he really is as a person. And has he had work done on his face? It looks a bit waxy in-person. I prefer guys who are proud to show a little age. That Botox look I do not find attractive.

• 2 months later...
I've not hired him, but have had interest in the past. What turned me off was I was standing next to him in a bar not too long ago and he was so rude to the bartender and staff (without reason), very catty and obnoxious, so I was immediately turned off. He might be a good actor when hired, but it definitely showed me who he really is as a person. And has he had work done on his face? It looks a bit waxy in-person. I prefer guys who are proud to show a little age. That Botox look I do not find attractive.

If I were hiring-and he's in Dallas either now or soon-theoretically I'd be interested. He's handsome, and he looks even more muscular than he did years ago when he started advertising. If his pictures are current, he looks pretty massive in some of them. And I love muscle. But I think he's too primped for me. I'm not into the model types.

I almost had that problem when I hired Tory Mason years ago. I remember him gelling his hair and saying something about having to look pretty before going out-or maybe he said he couldn't go out with someone prettier than him. But in Tory's case he had boy next store type looks not Amir's model type looks.

Gman

I've seen him recently. Going to wade in here feeling at risk of being slammed and say that the biggest disconnect between his ad and Amir in the flesh is that his demeanor is just not as masculine in person as the pics and vids lead one to expect. This truly doesn't matter to me, but it was a surprise. My first reaction was that he looked like a more feminine version of Michael Lucas. Not a Lucas hater and being butch is not one my requirements, so please please please don't read this as a criticism. Not intended to be one.

And though I don't speak from experience -- because I hired him as a bottom -- I honestly just can't imagine him as a top.

Edited by adventurous old guy

This topic is 1852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.