411 on CodyBaines

bluestorm
This topic is 1351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Reviving this thread. This guy's RM ad is HOTT as Hell, and he has been a provider for quite a while, so I'd be surprised if the Board did not include some who have met him. As suggested in the earlier thread (referenced above), he seems like the real deal--and the main question for me is whether he is as versatile and open to domination, as his ad suggests.

Like others, I am not sure I'd pay 350 for an hour in the Bronx--but the 6 train goes right to the Bronx, and South Bronx is the first few stops on the train.

Insights from anyone? Is Cody a wild and skilled provider? Or an overpriced hunk?

https://rent.men/CodyBaines/#platinum

Edited by Andy2

Thanks Lawkid! Seems as though Kipp_NYC ad expired around the same time he dated his new Bf. :(

Oh well, all the best to them! I've watched the new Bf's Onlyfans before, and it seems like Kipp_NYC has helped make his videos hotter.

Anyways - they are hot videos! I will add Cody Baines to the growing list of NYC bottoms (and vers guys) I need to meet this year! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...